1. Let’s start with something actually horrifying: the difference between the top income __________ and the bottom one.
2. Sound the grandfather clock makes while steadily approaching midnight, as you stare at the mirror waiting for….AHHHHHHH.
3. Old-fashioned torture device.
4. Ominous animal in the belfry or Gotham.
5. Josef __________. was prosecuted by a terrifying and inaccessible authority in this truly (as in truly) Kafkaesque tale.
6. You hear a sweet little familiar cry. The baby’s awake. You open the nursery door, but the __________ is empty. And the cry becomes a cackle.
7. Singularity. Your toy __________ is alive. And so is the machine with the nuclear codes.
8. “Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking, Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore—What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore Meant in __________ing ‘Nevermore’.”
9. You run for safety to the bathroom and slam the door. But something is rising up in the __________.
Prefer to play Setka with pencil and paper? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Download and print the pdfs below.