1. For some Presidents, like the dearly-missed Obama, there is a shake-up in the first term mid-term that puts Congress under the ________ of the other party.
2. According to the Riddle of the Sphinx, we stand on two of these at noon.
3. One ticket to this (although maybe not to the Hall of this) is to score just at the end of the second quarter, just ask James Harrison.
4. Two team owners and two featured halftime performers, but none of the players, are this.
5. One type of chicken wings.
6. He (it?) might say “I’m sorry, Dave, I’m afraid I can’t agree humans are the end of evolution, at best for you it’s more like half-time.”
7. Oft-heard QB instruction, or lead-in to an instruction. Pay attention!
8. So successful has been the marketing of the extra-football events, like the ads and the show, that even those who don’t know a field goal from a touchdown have this about the Superbowl (abbr.).
9. Yesterday was Superbowl __IV (aka Superbowl 54).
10. Geena’s role in a (halfway!) eponymous film that apparently–one is dubious*– is now considered a study in women’s mid-life crises. But nice to meet you for the first time Brad Pitt.
(*one doesn’t exactly know what to say when early 30s is considered mid-life.)
11. Some people are surprised when their ________bit resets steps at midday.
Prefer to play Setka with pencil and paper? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Download and print the pdfs below.