Setka – Isn’t It Ironic
How to play Setka, the short version:
For the optimal playing experience, play on your device in landscape mode (hold your device horizontally).
Click here to see the full instructions.
ISN’T IT IRONIC, 5×5 grid
Puzzle Letters: S, N, T, R, C
Need help? Check out the Setka+ board. The plus sign denotes where each clue answer starts.
1. Hard to define but you know it when you ________ ________.
2. This word, like cheese, has bad associations with the foot, good associations with the mouth (as food, including when creamed!), and, when used as an adjective, makes your eyes roll.
3. Heimdall is the ‘whitest of the gods’ in __________ mythology. In the movie he was played by Idris Elba (the hottest of the actors, to be sure, but not the most, er, Caucasian).
4. Something to wear on a broken leg, to a type of party where people constantly go on and on about broken legs.
5. Type of creative professional dying to play a young prince who is a consummate non-________.
6. Something in your trick-or-treat bag that is just like rain on your wedding day: disappointing but not ironic, don’t you think?
7. This means something invigorating and healthy, yet mostly associated with certain alcoholic beverages.
8. A legal instrument that segregates assets to make sure loved ones don’t, er, get them too easily.
9. The kind of day someone who just screamed at you tells you to have.
Prefer to play Setka with pencil and paper? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Download and print the pdfs below.
Download and play Setka, Isn’t It Ironic
Download and play Setka+, Isn’t It Ironic