Setka – Man Crush Monday
How to play Setka, the short version:
For the optimal playing experience, play on your device in landscape mode (hold your device horizontally).
Click here to see the full instructions.
MAN CRUSH (MONDAY), 6×6 grid
Puzzle Letters: M, N, C, R, S, H
Need help? Check out the Setka+ board. The plus sign denotes where each clue answer starts.
1. A good dude, a sweetheart.
2. Scottish hottie whose GOT character should not have, er, RSVP-ed yes to the Red Wedding (initials).
3. Hottie Gael Garcia Bernal played ______ Guevara.
4. Mel Gibson – sexiest man alive??? ______ But, they did say that in the 80s.
5. If a guy does enough crush-worthy things, he might get this title from the Queen.
6. Young girls’ hearts have broken for years, actually about 150, when Jo March rejected Laurie Lawrence. This time, this actress (initials) is rejecting Timothee Chalamet! Now that’s good acting!
7. Pratt, Pine, Hemsworth, or, for older-timers, Noth.
8. They say love of the Beatles was a kind of ______, but we don’t care too much for labels, labels can’t buy us
9. In Crazy Rich Asians, hottie Nick Young’s (Henry Golding’s) girlfriend Rachel Chu’s family was from ______.
10. Among his other dreamy qualities, they say Keanu Reeves is just a really ______ guy. We’d let him finish
last any time . . . .
11. This tall drink of water was in a film about, well, aqua (last name).
12. This man is so hot it’s worth thinking through this clue: last two letters of last name of actor who became
famous on an AMC show starting with the same letter.
13. Say you’re in Vegas and Idris Elba happens to walk by and proposes. Would getting married that second be
a ______ decision? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Not gonna happen? Yes.
14. Hottie Michael B. Jordan played Adonis Creed in the movies. Adonis, in mythology, was the lover of
Aphrodite, or, in her ______ name, Venus. Maybe out of my league . . . .
15. Initials of puzzle author’s favorite late night host because he’s so decent and versatile and brilliant. (Hint: his
initials are the same as the state from which he hails).