1. First word of a three word colloquial response to “thanks”, used to show hey, no biggie.
2. A chamber of the U.S. government where interminable speeches are preceded by interminable, and usually patently insincere, rounds of thank yous.
3. This is an example of the type of poem that is the answer to this clue. It attempts to reduce a popular song (whose title is close to this puzzle’s theme!) to its essence:
Thank you India
Thank you antibiotics
Thank you Thank you misery
4. Just as someone may say “thanks a lot” to mean the opposite, someone may tell someone to take a __________, when they really don’t care at all about the other person’s outdoor exercise.
5. You may thank your dice while playing craps if you roll __________ eyes, at least under some circumstances.
6. In our odd culture, if someone tells you you look too __________, you may thank them for the compliment even if it means you are not eating enough.
7. This Jewish holiday is similar to Thanksgiving, though it occurs earlier in the fall, and is associated with outdoor activities.
8. A thank you __________ gif is popular, as is a thank you hug gif. XOXO
9. Word you may say if someone sends you a surprise box of chocolates, before you call to thank them.
10. In this Japanese religion, there are autumn festivals of giving thanks to Kami.
Prefer to play Setka with pencil and paper? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Download and print the pdfs below.