How to Play
1. The goal is to solve clues to complete a grid using Puzzle Letters that do not repeat in a row or column. The Puzzle Letters come from the Puzzle Theme, minus vowels and duplicate letters.
Puzzle Theme: Learning
Puzzle Letters: L, R, N, G (no E, A or I; only one N)
The completed grid could look like this:
2. The box numbers correspond to clue answers. Clue answers are based on the Puzzle Theme and consist only of Puzzle Letters and vowels.
Clue 1: Size of pizza you want while studying for finals.
3. Only Puzzle Letters are entered in the grid; vowels and duplicate letters are discarded.
Nix the “A” and “E” in LARGE. L, R, and G — in some order, see below! — will go into boxes numbered 1 in the grid.
4. Puzzle Letters can be entered forward/backward, up/down, or L-shape. No jumbling!
For LARGE (LRG), the order is LRG or GRL, and the middle letter is R.
5. Need help? Check out the Setka+ version of each game, where + (plus) signs mark the grid boxes that correspond to the first letters of clue answers.
Ready to Play Setka?
Check out our interactive game and play online or download pdfs and print and play.
February 10, 2020
OSCAR NITE ,
February 6, 2020
February 3, 2020
January 27, 2020
ISN’T IT IRONIC,
January 20, 2020
ROUGH & TUMBLE,
January 13, 2020
January 6, 2020
December 30, 2019
MAN CRUSH (MONDAY),
December 23, 2019
December 15, 2019
QUALITY / QUANTITY,
December 9, 2019
December 5, 2019
December 2, 2019
November 25, 2019
November 7, 2019
October 31, 2019
BOO! TRICK OR TREAT,
October 24, 2019
What is ShamelessSetka? It is a hastily written Setka about a celebrity who purportedly likes puzzles (we have to like the celebrity as well), or that otherwise is about a trendy and wafer-thin theme. Perhaps this celebrity’s people’s people will read our puzzle and tell their millions of adoring fans to check out Setka.
ShamelessSetka follows the exact same rules as Setka, but the clues may be a little clunky and don’t be sheepish if you look stuff up because we do!
January 19, 2020
PROS OF AGE, A TRIBUTE
TO BETTY WHITE,
November 14, 2019
More Setka, Please!
Are you enjoying Setka and looking for more?
Subscribe below to receive a Setka game every week and hear our latest news!
Send your rave reviews, comments, or scathing criticisms to email@example.com or use our Contact page.